Bible Zone: Enter with wonder!

Our dedication is to Jehovah our Salvation, Jesus the Christ our Lord and our God. This same dedication is by HIS work in us as we move at HIS direction in Zambia, Africa. Holiness by HIS Grace, the gift of eternal life in Jesus, is our desire for the Tribal People of Africa; that they may turn to HIM receiving forgiveness, remission of sin, just as we have received according to the Scripture.

Phil and Melody Stephens, Servants of Jesus the Christ

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Glory Story: Book 2 Story Number 1


"Let's go visit Siawela and Tankali. They live on the side of the second gorge from Loyd." "Can I drive the 4x4 there?" "No you have to walk but it is only about a kilometer away." "Remind me who they are." "They are the old couple that are faithful members here at our Church (Victory Baptist Habanyuka). You know the old man 70 or 80 years old." "OH yeah, but can I make?!???" "Sure you can."

FAMOUS almost last words on this earth for me. We did, and I think I died twice but God revived must have revived me cause here I are. But it was worth it. They are precious. They are old Zambians that Jesus snatched
out of darkness and shifted them to the Kingdom of Light through HIS ministry in Habanyuka. So here are a couple of Pictures. Just got in from bush, bushed. Another story or 3 this week. Hey if it was easy and paid a lot, everyone would want to do it. BUT, nobody would love it more than me.

Thank you LORD Jesus for choosing me to come here. I bow in thanksgiving for your wondrous love! Truly YOURS forever, Phil.


No comments:

Post a Comment