Bible Zone: Enter with wonder!

Our dedication is to Jehovah our Salvation, Jesus the Christ our Lord and our God. This same dedication is by HIS work in us as we move at HIS direction in Zambia, Africa. Holiness by HIS Grace, the gift of eternal life in Jesus, is our desire for the Tribal People of Africa; that they may turn to HIM receiving forgiveness, remission of sin, just as we have received according to the Scripture.

Phil and Melody Stephens, Servants of Jesus the Christ

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Glory Story #2 Habanyuka

Pastor Breyford Mwaanga and his wife Leona with son James (seen at breakfast table) are planning to move to Habanyuka this month. HOWEVER, Leona was raised in town; so village life plus a new place she did not know were causing her to struggle a bit.

As we were driving into the valley, a loooooonngggg ruuufffff... road(1st), oxcart trail, opening among the trees and rocks, pot hole expressway (the rest), well little of the first, lot of the rest, I asked her if the mountains, hills and valleys were beautiful. NO!

I have been praying, I had a trusted friend in the valley praying. My wife has been praying (not 100% sure what as she does not want our 'grandi', James, leaving us) but surely for Leona's peace of heart in moving to Habanyuka.

Sunday morning Leona just got the kids together, took some teen girls to help and out the door to the Sunday School place (shade tree) she went and taught. Then in the main service, this was her testimony given by her husband as she is really shy. 'I had seen the pictures of this place. I have heard of the people. I have now seen the place. I have met you. The struggle is over'.

Glory, praise HIS dear Name, Jesus is the mover of hearts of men, women, boys and girls. I looked at my praying friend.... :>)
He looked at Phil.... :> )

Jesus is on throne!


See ya in the funny papers, laughs on the Devil.





No comments:

Post a Comment