Bible Zone: Enter with wonder!

Our dedication is to Jehovah our Salvation, Jesus the Christ our Lord and our God. This same dedication is by HIS work in us as we move at HIS direction in Zambia, Africa. Holiness by HIS Grace, the gift of eternal life in Jesus, is our desire for the Tribal People of Africa; that they may turn to HIM receiving forgiveness, remission of sin, just as we have received according to the Scripture.

Phil and Melody Stephens, Servants of Jesus the Christ

Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Follow I Will Follow Jesus....

...anywhere, every where, I will follow on, everywhere HE leads me I will follow on! Good old hymn for a Band of Brothers in the army of the Lord of hosts. Just a short story, by an old man, for the glory of a Blessed Savior, one and only God our Savior, our Redeemer Messiah Jesu. Was getting some timber today for a project, minding my own business (shamefully so ) when the work of Jesus overtook me (bless HIS name for overcoming our selfish use of HIS time HE has given us). See the photo, Eric and Namachana. Bernard who helps us at our home, Bubba's Bible College Student, exalted the holy name of Christ our Lord to these 2 precious souls. I got sucked into the perfect storm of the spiritual war. Taught them of His Royal Highness, King of Righteousness, King of Shalom, Prince of Peace, Man of Sorrows who carried our grief and was wounded for our transgessions, bruised for our iniquity, the Healer of our Sins and their results, death; then preached repentance and faith in Jesus Messiah the only wise God. They claimed to believe in Him not trusting their religion. Gave them Bibles...now look again at the photo. I do love it so, this walk of the Word of Life!



Phil

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're blogging again. I'm so thankful I get to watch your ministry unfold on the other side of the world. Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete