Bible Zone: Enter with wonder!

Our dedication is to Jehovah our Salvation, Jesus the Christ our Lord and our God. This same dedication is by HIS work in us as we move at HIS direction in Zambia, Africa. Holiness by HIS Grace, the gift of eternal life in Jesus, is our desire for the Tribal People of Africa; that they may turn to HIM receiving forgiveness, remission of sin, just as we have received according to the Scripture.

Phil and Melody Stephens, Servants of Jesus the Christ

Monday, January 25, 2010

Delivered by Jesus


This is Miriam. Some have heard her story some time back. She was overwhelmed by the darkness of Satan, witchcraft, and on her death bed. Miriam is a believer I have known for over 2 years, but she became involved in a Church that is full of evil spirits even though they claim to believe in Christ. She had opened her physical body to the attack of Satan (Ephesians 4:23-27) because she was not angry with who she was before receiving Christ thereby cooperating with that evil.

With her family and neighbors all around, some witches who have familiar spirits ( see re:this... Leviticus 10:31, 20:6, Deuteronomy 18), they had laid her outside as is their custom when they expect that one to die quickly. Her breathing was so shallow that saliva bubbles did not break with her breath. First, I spoke to all rebuking
with SCRIPTURE the evil of the Devil that I knew was present and active. Then, those from our Church that brought me to her and I went to war in prayer for her life and the Lord raised her up. By the next morning, this young girl was eating and walking around. OUR GOD, Jesus our salvation, is Mighty God and the Prince of Peace.

Sunday, January 24, I greeted Miriam at Church. She now is the lead soprano in our Choir, serving the Lord Jesus. She is full of joy of the Spirit of Christ, the Holy One. I wanted to hug her but let Jesus do it for me.

So as we journeyed this past weekend, we came to the village of
Nkatani.
Our first time there, the first to come directly to them with the real Gospel. We greeted the mother of Miriam (holding the little one with the red shirt) and witnessed to them of the saving Grace of the Lord Jesus. They have promised to come to Church soon. They live about 2 miles away as the crow flies...though not sure what that means as I have never seen a crow fly straight, probably some idiom from an idiot...guess that makes me a company idiot for quoting the idiotic idiom...at least I am an idiot for Jesus...he can use anyone...obviously me being example...and does on a regular basis...using the yielded to show HIS power thru our weakness.

Hallulujah, Amen...I'm in love with Jesus and HE's in love with me!! More stories from this past weekend...later...

No comments:

Post a Comment